Become a Member Today
By joining the American Academy of Dental Group Practice (AADGP), you are becoming a part of a community that is dedicated to providing members with an environment that encourages collaboration, engagement and the pursuit of Best Practices for Dental Group Practices.
You do not have to build your practice alone. Take the first step!
Access Exclusive Membership Benefits:
Your membership gives you immediate access to a wealth of knowledge to give you a head start on building your Dental Group Practice:
- Insight Groups: Exclusive access to our exclusive network of Dental Group Practice Owners. You are matched up with non-competing and like sized dental group practices to learn together and share pertinent information to grow your business.
- AADGP University: Grow your expertise with our premiere educational site with online and on-demand learning to receive CE credit.
- National Conferences: AADGP provides you with annual meetings that provide you with CE credit featuring leading experts on dental group practice issues from clinical concerns to marketing and management needs.
- Dedicated Research: Benchmark your company with our surveys on group practice employee salaries and employment benefits.
- Exclusive Discounts: Members receive reduced registration fees and travel discounts for all Academy conferences
- Free Weekly Newsletter: Our weekly e-newsletter provides you with timely information to keep you up to date on the lates you need to know to run your business successfully.
- Academy Membership Directory: Members have full access to our membership directory that includes names and office addresses of all member groups.
Renew Your Membership!
To renew your AADGP Membership click on the link below to be taken to your member login page.
If you have any questions, please contact Erika Obispo, Membership Coordinator, by email at email@example.com or phone at 630-481-7081.
AADGP is tailor made for your group practice .
We are proud of the community we have come to build at AADGP.
We offer three types of membership to fit your needs as a growing or established Dental Group Practice:
Corporate | Dental Group Practice | Individual Practitioner/Adjunct Member
No matter your Group Practice size, our goal is to provide all members with:
- A unified, national voice for the special interests of dental group practices;
- Opportunity for peer contact and networking;
- Liaison to national dental organizations;
- Public recognition for the high quality of care you provide;
- Professional development opportunities;
- A sense of “identity” for groups everywhere.